Our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. We believe that when people find great products from trusted merchants, it can empower them to do things they care about.
While Pinterest is not involved in facilitating the purchase, sale or delivery of goods, we want people to have good experiences shopping for products they find on Pinterest. We want merchants to offer the best customer service possible, and that includes setting clear expectations about product quality, price, delivery times and return processes. And, of course, we want merchants to meet those expectations.
Merchants are responsible for making sure they follow all relevant laws, regulations and industry codes when they use our service. Merchants are also responsible for handling and responding to all purchases, deliveries, customer service questions, complaints, problems and disputes.
We reserve the right to remove product Pins for violating these guidelines and to shut down feed access from any merchant based on poor third-party ratings or on platform signals such as a record of complaints. We may remove anything for any reason, including Pins, boards or your access to Pinterest.
Merchants must meet the following criteria:
- Have poor editorial content, including:
- Improper grammar, excessive or glaring spelling or typos
- Fuzzy or grainy images
- Broken links or incomplete pages
- Have unoriginal content, including:
- Unoriginal content within the “about us” section or product descriptions
- Stock images
- Have domain age less than 9 months
- Force users to visit another page that is not original to the brand
- Force users to register to view the products
- Are unsafe or deceptive
- Have multiple ads or pop-ups
- Have pop-ups you cannot close
- Have out of date content or out-of-stock products
To qualify as a product to be used in a Pin or in other formats on Pinterest, it must meet the following criteria:
We don’t allow the following products to be product Pins:
- Adult products and content
- Drugs and drug-related products including any CBD and Hemp seed oil products
- Endangered species and live animal products
- Illegal products
- Imitation or counterfeit products
- Political campaign merchandise
- Sensitive or disturbing products
- Tobacco products
- Unacceptable business practices
- Weapons and explosives products
To learn more about the Verified Merchant Program, please visit