Ad Data Terms
These Ad Data Terms are an addendum to the agreement between you and Pinterest, Inc., or its affiliate (as applicable) (“Pinterest,” “we” or “us”) that governs your use of Pinterest’s advertising service, including the Data Sharing Addendum between you and Pinterest (together, your “Ad Terms”). By using any Pinterest Ad Service features involving Ad Data (defined below) you agree to this addendum. Any capitalised terms not defined here are defined in the Ad Terms.
2. Ad Data
3. Pinterest Tag, App Activity and SDK.
- clearly and prominently disclose and get legally required consent for the setting and reading of cookies and other User IDs (defined below) as and where required by law;
- give clear and prominent notice to your website and app visitors that their information will be shared with third parties for online behavioural advertising;
- tell your website or app visitors they can opt out of online behavioural advertising through their Pinterest
personalisation settings, the AdChoices website optout.aboutads.info(if you send us website activity via the Pinterest Tag) or their mobile ad identifier settings (if you share app activity data with us, e.g. via a mobile measurement partner or an app SDK).
4. Pinterest Ad Data.
- you must not use that information to target ads or market products or services (for example, through audience targeting or modelling), or for any purpose other than to evaluate your Pinterest ad campaign performance,
- you must not associate it with any Personal Data or share it with any third party, and
- you must delete or anonymise it when you no longer have a legitimate business need for it, no later than 6 months after receiving it.